How to farm $YAY on Superlauncher
We did it! Following a successful multi-chain and multi-pad IDO, we have listed the $YAY token on both chains’ most prominent decentralized exchanges’ like PancakeSwap (for BSC) and Pangolin (for AVAX).
We’ve had a somewhat bumpy ride regarding the claiming process of $YAY tokens, but we’ve managed to sort it out through several transparent means while we finetune the claiming platform. Additionally, we had also airdropped 400,000 $YAY tokens last week.
With all this being said, $YAY is live! The token can now be sent, received, stored, traded, staked, and farmed, so it’s time for all us early adopters of the YAY universe to get cracking and reap the benefits of being an early $YAY adopter.
Grab your rakes because $YAY farming is now available on both Pangolin and Super Launcher. In this article, we’ll be showing you how to provide liquidity with your YAY tokens and, subsequently, how to earn additional incentives (Liquidity Farming) for doing so.
With these incentives, we aim to give the wider cryptosphere a liquid market where they can easily trade yay, while also incentivizing our community to do what cryptonauts do best: HODL. So, without further ado, let’s go farming.
Liquidity Provision and Farming
When you provide liquidity in an Automated Market Maker (AMM) liquidity pool, you are ensuring the stability and availability of the assets traded within this pair, be it $YAY/$BNB or $YAY/$AVAX. When doing so, you will receive LP tokens which represent your stake in the liquidity pool.
To start farming any of the aforementioned pairs make sure you have a compatible wallet that is loaded with both assets and the necessary number of tokens needed to pay the transaction fees.
So, without further ado, let’s get started with liquidity provision.
How to provide liquidity on Pancakeswap
- While you can do this through the Pancakeswap directly, the SuperLauncher dApps allow you to interact with both platforms in one single interface easily. To check out the available pools, go to: https://superlauncher.io/liquidity.
(If you haven’t connected your wallet, you will be prompted to do so. For simplicity’s sake, we’ll be using MetaMask for both versions of this tutorial. Connect and Approve your Wallet, and please make sure that you have both $YAY and $BNB (enough of the latter to cover transaction fees. For a tutorial on how to add BSC to your metamask press here)
2. Once you have unlocked your wallet, you can choose to add liquidity, as seen in the picture below:
3. Once you’ve done so, you’ll now need to choose the pairs you want to provide liquidity for. In this case, we’re going with $YAY and $BNB, as seen below. Choose the amount of liquidity you want to provide and approve the dApp to use the $YAY token.:
4. You will be prompted to accept a transaction in your Metamask wallet, allowing you to interact with $YAY tokens within this dApp. Confirm this transaction.
5. You will then be asked to confirm the supply provided. Once you do so, another Metamask transaction will appear, which must be confirmed on your end. Once this is done, you will receive LP tokens in your wallet.
Now that you’ve gone through the murky waters of liquidity provision, it’s time for some juicy farming. Click farms on the upper right corner (or here), and you’ll be taken to the following page, where you can see the $YAY/$BNB Farm.
6. Click the “Approve” button for your farm to allow the dApp to interact with your LP tokens. Again, this will trigger a transaction confirmation in your wallet.
7. You are now ready to stake your LP tokens and to begin farming $YAY. Simply click “Sake” and choose the percentage of LP tokens you want to stake. (Another transaction will need to be confirmed by Metamask)
8. Now sit back and watch your profits grow as you provide liquidity to this nascent gaming market!
Be aware that you can harvest your rewards are any time and add or reduce your LP staked position in $BNB/$YAY Farm.
Now, let’s hop over to Pangolin, where you can farm $YAY tokens on the Avalaunch chain by providing liquidity to the $YAY/$AVAX pairs.
About YAY Games
YAY is a decentralized gaming marketplace designed for gamers, traders, and farmers that merges the gaming sector with decentralized finance.
YAY, at its core, is a gaming marketplace platform that is introducing multiple games in a decentralized way, utilizing blockchain technology to diminish the gap between games and decentralized finance.
We bring the regular gamer into the blockchain by adding innovative in-game mining mechanics, farming pools, and non-fungible tokens to casual games. Thus, rewarding the user based on the number of games played, achievements accomplished, tournaments, and more.